DK suction gas heat exchanger
The DK suction gas heat exchanger is for more safety of the compressor and optimizes the compressor and the performance of the cooling unit regarding liquid sub cooling and overheating the suction gas.
The strengths and advantages at a glance
- With suction gas liquid heat exchanger the cooling unit could reach till 10% more performance depending of the range of operating
- Better utilization of evaporator through smaller overheating The result is an improvement of performance-quotient Qo/Pe.
- The cooling-power increases and the electric-power is nearly constant
- The safety for compressor is optimal:
- The grease of oil improves through higher suction gas temperature
- The compressor is protected against liquid
- Highlight: DK suction gas heat exchanger also suitable for refrigerant propane
Types of products
Optimal ratio for suction gas and liquid dimensions:
The number of tubes is calculated that the area of cross-section is analogous to suction gas and liquid connection. The number of tubes which are necessary for problemless operation with little pressure-drops is relevant not the maximum of surface or maximum of tubes.
Suction Gas Heat Exchanger